Saturday, January 30, 2010

Every Day Display


I love, love, love my Every Day Display and have had so many compliments on it. This great frame has a magnetic back, comes with 6 magnets, a ribbon and clothespins to decorate it up. You can hang it by the hook or there is a ribbon attached to it and you can hang it from a decorative knob (included). I have displayed family pictures, an Advent Calendar, dog pictures and I just recently purchased the With Love Display Accent Kit and created a Valentine's frame.

4 comments:

  1. Hi coming from Friday Follow love your pictures I'm trying to get better with mine. I am following you.

    Have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I were creative like this. Happy Friday Follow - Rita @ http://one2try.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh....love this! I'm going to order that kit to decorate mine, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have something just like that, I LOVE to scrapbook!

    I am following from FF, I know it is a bit later, but but late than never right? Did not want to miss out on these great blogs and followers. Please come back and follow back. I am doing some great giveaways right now. I look forward to following and getting to know you better. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog!

    ReplyDelete